Antigua guest house available for rent
from only £385 per week
Antigua guest house for rent
With a great location close to beaches, water sports, shopping, a golf course and a fantastic choice of bars and restaurants, Friar's Hill Cottage is a perfect vacation rental home for people wishing to experience Antigua on their own terms.
The cottage is ideal for friends or family travelling together on vacation, or even for a business person who needs accommodation close to St. John's but also hopes to get time to sample some of our 365 beaches which are never far away.
Your vacation cottage contains:
- 2 double bedrooms perfect for sleeping 2 to 4 people
- Kitchenette and breakfast bar with microwave, cooker and fridge, everything you need for preparing your own meals
- Living room opening out onto a large veranda with dining table and 4 chairs
- Facilities for your convenience and comfort include air-conditioning, wireless internet, cable television, washing machine and DVD player
What people have said
- Twenty five per cent (25%) payment required at the time of booking. The balance to be paid at least four (4) weeks before arrival.
- Earliest check in time: 4 PM, Latest check out time: 12 PM (unless agreed in writing in advance).
- Parking is available outside the front gate of the property.
- 57 – 70 days before arrival = deposit + 20% balance
- 29 – 56 days before arrival = deposit + 50% balance
- 15 – 28 days before arrival = deposit + 75% balance
- 0 – 14 days before arrival = deposit + 100% balance
How to find us
Friars Hill Road, St John’s, Antigua
The property is located about 15 minutes from the airport, and about 6 minutes drive from the capital, St Johns. If you are travelling along Friars Hill Road *from* St Johns, you will pass the Woods shopping mall, and then the gas station.
You will then turn left at the nearby pond travelling toward Marble Hill Road. The house is on the right after less than a minutes drive. Parking is available outside the property front gate.
Nearest Airport : V.C. Bird at 10 Kilometres
Nearest Beach : Dickenson Bay at 2.4 Kilometres
Nearest Shops: 3 minutes walk from house
Nearest Bus: 2 minutes walk from house
THINGS TO DO
If you hired a car (which is recommended) you could travel the length of the island in about 30mins or so. You can hire a car from over seven operators at the airport and even have them deliver the car to the house.
If there is a big festival or major event on, it would be best to book in advance as cars can be in short supply.
Links to car hire firms:
Links to sites of interest:
Miller’s by the Sea Local food, music and rum by the sea, which is a 5 minute drive away.
Cedar Valley 18 hole Golf Course which is a 10 minute drive away.
Woods Mall which is a 2 minute drive away and has many shops.
Antigua Health & Beauty and Massage Visit these places on your Antigua vacation.
Water Sports Some are as nearby as Dickinson bay, which is a few minute’s drive
Shirley Heights Definitely worth a visit on a Sunday afternoon!
Barbuda Express Visit Antigua’s sister island with the Barbuda Express.
Swalings Babysitting A professional babysitting / nannying service.
If you have any other questions...
+44 (0)7828 931 325
IF YOU ARE IN ANTIGUA, YOU CAN CALL MRS PAUL